Skip to main content

You're a Little Dill



You read that title right. Pickle. Dip. Two exclamation points. It's that exciting.


Pickle Dip

8 oz. cream cheese at room temp
1 cup finely diced dill pickles
1 T Worcestershire sauce

Mix all and serve at room temp. You can make a day ahead, just allow it to sit out of the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.


It's a great variation from the standard French Onion dip. Try it out this summer and let us know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning a Pack-n-Play

My mommy friends often ask me how to clean a Pack-n-Play. Likely because my toddler is all about making the biggest messes possible. After a few rounds of taking a damp rag to it like the manual suggests (HA), I thought, there has to be a more effective way to do this. Look at that dingy grossness:



So what does Pinterest suggest we use to clean, like, everything? Dawn and White Vinegar. I'll try anything once.

Here's how it went down:

1) Filled a bathtub with hot hot hot water, 1 c Dawn and 2 c White Vinegar.



2) Folded up the Pack-n-Play, shaking out any crumbs (there are always crumbs), and laid the whole thing down into the hot bath. I ran my hands along the netting and material to agitate any dirt and grime off of them.



3) Allow to soak about 15 minutes. To rinse, I drained out the tub water, then turned on the shower and hopped in to direct the shower head all over the Pack-n-Play to rinse well.


4) To dry, you can either lug it outside, pop it open (upside down) and allow to …

Welcome to the Thirty-One family!

I'm so excited to report I've joined thirty-one gifts as a consultant for their products. I've been a long-time shopper and after a YEAR of haggling with my sister about joining, I decided to bite the bullet.


The best part truly was the low start up cost to join and test the waters. For only $99, you get $800 worth of product and if you decide it's not for you, you keep everything to enjoy.

For only $99, select the Bright & Bold or Black & White Kit:



 OR you can elect for a smaller "Starter Kit" for only $50:





Want to order one of these great kits and start your own thirty-one business? (Or just want a GREAT deal on great products?) Learn more here:

https://www.mythirtyone.com/kyrap/info/join



What to do when baby has a cold...

As a new(er) mom, I sought out the advice of moms before me when my little one had her first cold. Of course, so many advice gets thrown at you, but when they're too little for medicine, here is the best combination of remedies to help baby colds and congestion:


Of course, do not use this as a substitution for professional medical advice. This is just what's helped at our house, and I hope it can help at yours too.
Stay fabulous,