The Captain and I have been on a pretty solid roll of healthier eating lately (just disregard my 10/1 post about the Southern Ground Music & Food Festival).
Tonight for dinner, I started with a base of a Stone Fire Flatbread -- pre-baked and found in the bakery section of Jewel grocery store (stonefire.com/our-flatbreads/pizza/).
Here is how it piled up:
(from the bottom)
- Stone Fire Flatbread (whole wheat)
- 2 T EVOO
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 red pepper, cleaned and diced
- 1 lb. of frozen spinach, thawed and squeeze out all of the water
- 1 diced 6 oz. chicken breast (I used the Market Pantry pre-cooked frozen chicken breast from Target)
- 1 container (6 oz.) Athenos herbed crumbled feta
- 1/4 c low fat Mexican shredded cheddar mix
Top with 2 T drizzled EVOO on top, then bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!